BenefitsGO-15™ is compatible with all petroleum and synthetic oils, greases, and hydraulic fluids. You can benefit from using it almost everywhere.
For use in both new and old applications. For new applications, keep metal parts in new running condition for as long as possible. For older applications, rebuild years of wear and restore performance and efficiency that has been lost.
The chemical reaction reduces friction, heat, wear, corrosion, rust and chemical attacks on treated metal surfaces. How can this ever be a bad thing…there seems to be nothing but benefits here!
Reduces acidic formations in internal combustion engines reducing parasitic losses in lighter weight metals and guides.
High temperature operating range means it works under the most extreme conditions.
Constant viscosity reduces “dry” start-ups. The new surface keeps oil in contacts with metal surfaces longer. It also makes cold weather starts easier in internal combustion engines.
Keeps metal surfaces free of contaminants and solid particulates. If there is less wear, there must be less byproduct.
Triples oil efficiency. If oil is not contaminated by wear byproducts, then filters and oil can do their job better and faster.
- Contains no Teflon or Fluorocarbons, Lead, Silicone or Molybdenum.
- Will not corrode yellow metals.
- » Crankcase:5 qt. engine add 10oz of GO-15™ at every scheduled oil change.
Truckers add 2oz. of GO-15™ per quart at every scheduled oil change.
- » Standard Transmissions & Differentials: 4 ounces per quart of fluid used.
- » Hydraulic Systems: 8 ounces to every 5 gallons of fluid at every 1,000 hours of use.
- » Compressors: 1 ounce per quart of oil at every oil change.
- » Ball & Roller Bearing Assemblies: Mix 8 ounces per pound of grease prior to packing.
Where can I use GO-15™ ?
Car Brands You can Use With GO-15™ ?
If it requires oil for lubrication – it requires GO-15™